Knit a cozy cowl that'll have everyone feeling like they've unearthed a dino-mite discovery! This fossil-inspired knitting pattern is perfect for a prehistoric look that stays in style! Featuring a simple cable pattern forming a fun fossil motif, this pattern is sure to make a treasured addition to your wardrobe!
Skill Level: Intermediate
- Super bulky weight yarn (6) approximately 135yds (225g)
- Size 15/10mm circular needles--24" cord is optimal, but 16" will work
- Size 15/10mm cable needle or dpn
- Optional size 13/9mm circular needles (24” or 16” will work)
- Stitch marker
- Scissors Tapestry needle or crochet hook
Wanna make a matching hat? Save $3 with a Fossil Pattern Bundle!
Copyright Joining Yarns 2023. All photos and instructions are property of Joining Yarns.
Please do not publish or share this pattern as your own. Feel free to make and sell finished items using this pattern. I’d especially appreciate it if you’d cite my pattern as your source and give me a shoutout on Instagram or Facebook @joiningyarns to help others find my work.